Starts September 9th!
Sign Up for our 6 Week Challenge
Starts June 17th - Registration cut off June 15th
That's about $30/week!
Prep 101Your 6 week challenge will include 2 hour prep session where we will cover:
- What to expect & how to prepare
- How to develop your new fitness routine and take the fear out of fitness
- How to meal prep and fuel your body
- Form 101 - learn all the basics you will need over the next 6 weeks (modifications included)
- And so much more!
Unlimited classesLet's Build your Confidence & Strength
- Access to unlimited classes for all 6 weeks
- Multiple class times to choose from: 6:30am, 9:30am, 6:45pm (5:30pm has limited availability).
- Open 6days/week
- Variety of Class types - cardio, strength, dance, yoga, etc.
Self Love & Confidence CoachingAre you looking for a life transformation? Well, Sarah walks you through the very steps she took to build her confidence & strength to help you unleash your inner Wonder Woman that goes hand and hand with your fitness program!
- Weekly video coaching with Sarah on a variety of self love and confidence topics to help you build your confidence & strength outside of the gym
- Every workout will have are a reflection based on the themes for the week.
Here's what our previous challengers have to say ....
"I just wanted to write you and let you know, this is the first time in my life that I actually want to go to the gym and work out! I miss getting up early in the morning (how crazy!!!) It makes me happy because I never thought I would say that. Just wanted you to know that I absolutely love this challenge!" Sarah B
I had SO MUCH FUN at the Zumba class downtown tonight. I have not danced in 19 years. I took classes as a kid until about the age of 12, which was around the time I realized I was a fat girl. And fat girls aren’t supposed to be dancers, I was told. I lost all of my confidence and quit. I found myself getting a little emotional a few times during the class tonight because I remembered how much fun it is to dance without worrying about what I look like. Even though I’m sorely out of practice, I’m really glad I signed up and did it. And I’m super grateful to be a part of such a positive and empowering community." Denise
"Hi Sarah, I really enjoyed your class. It made me feel very comfortable and I didn't feel embarrassed to do any moves. I always have a fear of people watching me and judging my size. I feel right at home in your studio. I will be at your 5:30 class tonight! Cant wait to workout with you for a whole year!" Amanda